RECP Georgia Project Publications
- Project information Leaflet 2020
- “Mapping Waste in the Food and Drink Industry”. A report for Defra and The Food and Drink Federation. Oakdene Hollins Research & Consulting. November 2010.
- Mapping Waste in the Food Industry. ”. A report for Defra and The Food and Drink Federation. Oakdene Hollins Research & Consulting. August 2008.
- The European List of Waste (Commission Decision (2014/955/EU)).
- Advanced assessments newsletter
- Opportunities and barriers for RECP financing in Georgia
- RECP project success Booklet 2014-2017
- RECP club newsletter
- Green economy newsletter
- Newsletter, July 2017
- Project Information Leaflet 2017
- RECP Clubs in Georgia 2015-2016. Success stories
- Facilitator’s manual
- RECP Manual for Enterprises
- RECP in Georgian Enterprises 2014-2016. Success stories
- RECP Pocket Guide for the Dairy sector (Georgian)
- RECP Pocket Guide for the Construction Materials Sector (Georgian)
- RECP Pocket Guide for Chemical Industry
RECP Demonstration Project in Georgia (EaP GREEN) became an Observer Member of the Global Network for Resource Efficient and Cleaner production- RECPnet, UNIDO, UNEP, 2015
RESPONSIBLE PRODUCTION HANDBOOK, UNEP, 2010
PRINCIPLES OF POLLUTION PREVENTION AND CLEANER PRODUCTION AN INTERNATIONAL TRAINING COURSE,PARTICIPANT’S MANUA,UNITED STATES ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION AGENCY, 1998
GUIDELINES FOR WRITING CLEANER PRODUCTION CASE STUDIES,EPA Victoria Publication, 2001
Measuring The Green Transformation Of The Economy: Guide For EU Eastern Partnership Countries. EaP GREEN (2016),Paris